Steelers Playoff Run: How Far Could They Go?
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Heath Miller (83) – Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
The Steelers have a very strong chance of reaching the playoffs for the first time since 2011. The last time they were there, they lost to Tim Tebow and the Broncos in that horrible overtime loss – all 10 seconds of it. But, how far can these 2014 Steelers go within the playoff bracket?
More from Steelers News
- Steelers play it safe in recent 2023 NFL mock draft
- Kenny Pickett gets his guy in latest Steelers mock draft with trades
- Steelers face potentially dark reality if Matt Canada doesn’t pan out
- Senior Bowl sleepers the Steelers must have on their radar
- One simple change Omar Khan must make for the Steelers draft
I’m probably counting my chickens before they’re hatched, but it’s hard not to sit and speculate what a Steelers playoff run would look like.
And, assuming that they at least make the playoffs is not really being as much a yinzer as it is someone who is skeptical yet very hopeful that this team can get hot and now.
The first decision would be seeding within the six team AFC side of the bracket.
Next: The Playoff Bracket