Only two PUPs left
Sep 28, 2014; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Bruce Gradkowski (5) throws a pass during warm-ups before playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Heinz Field. Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
The Steelers returned to the Latrobe practice fields on Sunday following their trip to Jacksonville. With the return to practice came the return of veteran backup quarterback Bruce Gradkowski. The Steelers announced on Sunday that they have activated him off of the PUP list and he was a participant in Sunday’s practice.
The only two remaining players on the PUP list are OL Mike Adams and rookie CB Senquez Golson. This week should be the week some kind of decision is made on whether Golson would have season-ending shoulder surgery or not.
The Steelers are entering their final week at Saint Vincent College as camp will break on Saturday, Aug. 22nd, right before their preseason home opener against the Green Bay Packers on the 23rd.
More from Still Curtain
- Mel Kiper Jr. makes predictable pick for Steelers in first NFL mock draft
- Steelers news: Brian Flores odds to land HC job, no projected compensatory picks, and more
- Why Jordan Addison to the Steelers is a good idea
- 4 reasons Steelers would have been embarrassed in the NFL playoffs
- The easiest cut the Pittsburgh Steelers will make in 2023