Credit: Jason Bridge-USA TODAY Sports
Stephon Tuitt flashed for the second game in a row. He sacked the quarterback and was present on the offense’s side of the line of scrimmage. Cameron Heyward has not been the Steelers’ best defensive lineman so far in 2015. Hopefully, the trend continues with Tuitt and his tenacity catches on among other players.
The Steelers’ defense has been playing with good intensity since their loss to the Patriots in week one. If a player like Tuitt can keep that fire going, the young defense could have a bright future ahead of it.
More from Still Curtain
- Mel Kiper Jr. makes predictable pick for Steelers in first NFL mock draft
- Steelers news: Brian Flores odds to land HC job, no projected compensatory picks, and more
- Why Jordan Addison to the Steelers is a good idea
- 4 reasons Steelers would have been embarrassed in the NFL playoffs
- The easiest cut the Pittsburgh Steelers will make in 2023