Are you the Fansided fan of the year?
By Tim Weaver
Are you the craziest sports fan in your family? Do you spend every hour on Sundays watching football and every waking minute on Mondays replaying the best highlights online when you’re supposed to be working? (That makes at least two of us.)
What if you could turn that fandom into 15 minutes of fame?
More from Still Curtain
- Mel Kiper Jr. makes predictable pick for Steelers in first NFL mock draft
- Steelers news: Brian Flores odds to land HC job, no projected compensatory picks, and more
- Why Jordan Addison to the Steelers is a good idea
- 4 reasons Steelers would have been embarrassed in the NFL playoffs
- The easiest cut the Pittsburgh Steelers will make in 2023
If that sounds like a good time, then you’re going to want to enter Fansided’s Fan of the Year contest, which is being run in conjunction along with our friends over at Sports Illustrated.
The winner gets an awesome prize – here’s the details:
Send us a two-minute video or a 200-word essay to FanOfTheYear@FanSided.com telling us your story and explaining why you should be named FanSided Fan of the Year. We’ll review all submissions and narrow down the field to five finalists. Each finalist will receive a one-year subscription to Sports Illustrated and will be interviewed and profiled on FanSided.com. The grand prize winner will be featured in Sports Illustrated magazine!
Fansided shot a short video with more info on the contest, which you can watch here.
This is a rare opportunity to get recognized for your following your passion. Who knows what it might lead to?
Here is a link to the contest’s Official rules. Good luck!