2. Marcus Gilbert: A
Thanks to a rash of bad luck with injuries, Pittsburgh has had to work with a piece-meal offensive line the entire season. Sometimes the result has been ugly, but on Sunday that was not the case as both Cody Wallace and Marcus Gilbert played extremely well.
More from Still Curtain
- Mel Kiper Jr. makes predictable pick for Steelers in first NFL mock draft
- Steelers news: Brian Flores odds to land HC job, no projected compensatory picks, and more
- Why Jordan Addison to the Steelers is a good idea
- 4 reasons Steelers would have been embarrassed in the NFL playoffs
- The easiest cut the Pittsburgh Steelers will make in 2023
As a group, the Steelers only allowed two sacks on Ben Roethlisberger (more on him in a minute) and did a solid job opening up running lanes for DeAngelo Williams, who was the second biggest producer on offense after Wheaton.
Williams caught seven passes and took them for 88 yards, thanks in large part to excellent run blocking by Gilbert and company. PFF gave him a +5.6 rating for the game.