After more than two decades, the Pittsburgh Steelers announced that Heinz Field would become Acrisure Stadium. But, to us, it’ll always be Heinz.
The Pittsburgh Steelers have been playing their home games at Heinz Field since 2001 – and have created thousands of incredible memories for fans.
The Steelers intend to keep making those memories, but their home will change.
Pittsburgh’s first regular season home game comes on September 18, when they host the New England Patriots. When the team leaves the tunnel, they’ll be doing so not at Heinz Field, but at Acrisure Stadium.
The team signed a 15-year deal with Acrisure (a global insurance broker), but the terms were not disclosed. Their previous deal with Heinz was for $57 million.
But as far as we’re concerned, it’s still Heinz Field. And if you’re like us, you’re in luck. Because BreakingT has us covered with a must-have t-shirt.
Check it out below.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in black. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed and screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering unisex products), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.