Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth is tracking to play in Week 11 against the Cleveland Browns after the team activated his window to return from injured reserve.
Freiermuth has missed the team’s last five games with a hamstring injury, but the Steelers have prevailed, getting out to a 6-3 start this season.
Pat Freiermuth injury status for Week 11 game vs. Cleveland Browns
The Steelers activated Freiermuth’s practice window, putting him on track to return to the lineup in Week 11.
Best Pittsburgh Steelers best bet for Week 11 vs. Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers moneyline
With the Steelers potentially getting Freiermuth back, the team’s offense will be healthy for the first time since Week 1.
This is a great sign for the Steelers, especially since they’ll be facing a backup quarterback on the other side with Deshaun Watson done for the season. The odds in this game have moved towards Pittsburgh, and I expect the team to win this matchup.
Do you want to bet on the Steelers this week? You can come out a winner at FanDuel Sportsbook in Week 11.
New users that sign up with the link below will instantly receive $150 in bonus bets if they deposit and wager $5 on any game and their team wins!
Pat Freiermuth injury history
- Nov. 2021: Concussion – did not miss time
- Dec. 2021: Concussion
- Oct. 2022: Concussion – third as a pro
- Jan. 2023: Knee MCL Sprain Grade 2
- Sept. 2023: Chest Sternum Bruise – left Week 1 game vs. San Fran
- Oct. 2023: Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 – missed team’s last five games
When is Pat Freiermuth coming back?
Freiermuth is tracking to return for the Steelers in Week 11 against the Browns. With his practice window opened this week, he has to return in the next three weeks unless Pittsburgh rules him out for the season.
Pat Freiermuth next 5 opponents
- Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, Nov. 26
- Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Dec. 3
- New England Patriots, Thursday, Dec. 7
- Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Dec. 17
- Cincinnati Bengals, Saturday, Dec. 23
Pittsburgh Steelers injury report
Cleveland Browns injury report
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.