The Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Browns are neck-and-neck in the AFC North, both sitting in a wild card spot with a 6-3 record. Now, they'll face-off in Week 11 action with the winner grabbing at least sole possession of second place in the division and potentially first place if the Ravens end up losing to the Bengals on Thursday Night Football.
Check out this week's edition of the "Road to 272 Bets" for my best bet for all 14 NFL Week 11 games.
If you want to bet on Sunday's game, you've come to the right place.
If you click the link below to sign up for an account at FanDuel Sportsbook, you'll receive $150 in bonus bets if you win your first $5 wager!
Steelers vs. Browns odds, spread, and total
Steelers vs. Browns betting trends
- Steelers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games
- The UNDER is 6-1 in the Steelers' last seven games
- Steelers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games vs. Browns
- Steelers are 6-1 ATS in their last seven road games
- Steelers are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games vs. AFC North opponents
- The UNDER is 7-1 in the Browns' last eight home games
- Browns are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games when set as the betting favorites
Steelers vs. Browns injury reports
Pittsburgh Steelers injury report
- Kwon Alexander - LB - IR
- Minkah Fitzpatrick - S - Questionable
- Montravius Adams - DT - Questionable
Cleveland Browns injury report
- Nick Chubb - RB - IR
- Deshaun Watson - QB - Questionable
- Dawand Jones - OT - Questionable
- Marquise Goodwin - WR - Questionable
- David Bell - WR - Questionable
Steelers vs. Browns how to watch
- Date: Sunday, November 19
- Game Time: 1:00 pm EST
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): CBS
- Pittsburgh Steelers Record: 6-3
- Cleveland Browns Record: 6-3
Steelers vs. Browns key players to watch
Jaylen Warren: The Steelers announced Jaylen Warren as their new starting running back and for good reason, having averaged 5.1 yards per carry this season, 1.1 more yards per carry than Najee Harris. If the Steelers want to find success against the Browns defense, Warren is going to play a big role in that.
Amari Cooper: The Browns' starting receiver, Amari Cooper, played a big role in the Browns' Week 10 33-31 win against the Baltimore Ravens and he clearly has a connection with quarterback Deshaun Watson. As long as those two are clicking, they can be a dangerous unit.
Steelers vs. Browns prediction and pick
The Steelers have been outgained in every game this season and are 28th in the NFL in Net Yards per Play, but are somehow 6-3. The Mike Tomlin voodoo is real and I'm done betting against it.
This time, I'll take the Steelers with the points as I think the Browns are a fraudulent team at 6-3. There's no doubt the Browns' defense is elite, but their offense is one of the worst in the NFL ranking 26th in EPA per play, 28th in success rate, and 30th in yards per play.
Everyone is praising Deshaun Watson for having a good start against the Ravens. Is completing 58.8% of passes for 6.3 yards per throw, one touchdown, and one interception a great performance? Absolutely not.
I'll take the points with Pittsburgh, a team whose offense should be much improved with Jaylen Warren taking over as the primary running back.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!