Steelers Morning Huddle 6/18/2014
Steelers season goes all year long so whether we’re breaking down draft choices, recapping OTA’s, or looking around for mentions of your Black & Gold we’ve got you covered. Here’s what’s being said about your Pittsburgh Steelers around the block.
More from Steelers News
- Steelers news: Rashard Mendenhall calls out Big Ben, Brian Flores interviews for HC job, and more
- Steelers play it safe in recent 2023 NFL mock draft
- Kenny Pickett gets his guy in latest Steelers mock draft with trades
- Steelers face potentially dark reality if Matt Canada doesn’t pan out
- Senior Bowl sleepers the Steelers must have on their radar
Tomlin’s Takes on Day 1 of Minicamp
Teresa Varley caught up with Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin after the first practice of Steelers minicamp wrapped up on Tuesday afternoon. The Steelers scheduled practice for the minicamp similar to how they would a regular season practice day and, according to Tomlin, the players responded well.
"“I think it’s something they want. These guys have really been working hard. We are going to try and put them in stressful situations to the best that we can under these circumstances. I think more than anything they have an attitude that is geared toward embracing it.” – Mike Tomlin"
Old Man Miller
Marc Sessler of Around the League explains just how happy Ben Roethlisberger is to have TE Heath Miller back and healthy in his old form. Miller missed the first three games of 2013 after having reconstructive knee surgery following the 2012 season. After one practice of minicamp, all signs are pointing to having the old Heath Miller back and better than ever.
What’s Minicamp Like?