Here is the final Pittsburgh Steelers injury report for their week five game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
For the first time in two weeks the Steelers will have guard Ramon Foster in the starting lineup as he will return from his ankle injury. Markus Wheaton, who was listed as probable with a groin injury, will play.
More from Steelers News
- Steelers news: Rashard Mendenhall calls out Big Ben, Brian Flores interviews for HC job, and more
- Steelers play it safe in recent 2023 NFL mock draft
- Kenny Pickett gets his guy in latest Steelers mock draft with trades
- Steelers face potentially dark reality if Matt Canada doesn’t pan out
- Senior Bowl sleepers the Steelers must have on their radar
As for the Jaguars they will be without two wide receivers today. Marqise Lee (hamstring) and Cecil Shorts III (hamstring) are both inactive. This will be the third game Lee has missed and the second for Shorts III. On the defensive side of the ball the Jaguars will have two key players that were listed as probable. Linebacker Paul Posluszny (knee), who did not practice on Friday, will play. The Jaguars sack leader Andre Branch (hip felxor) will play despite missing practice on Thursday and being limited on Friday.
Enjoy the game and Go Steelers.