Steelers MMQB: Super Bowl Weekend Wrap Up
Brady should thank Carroll for MVP trophy
Feb 1, 2015; Glendale, AZ, USA; New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady celebrates after defeating the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX at University of Phoenix Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
Tom Brady was voted the Super Bowl’s MVP in spite of throwing two picks and being off on most of his throws because Pete Carroll is a jackass. Actually, Brady did orchestrate the comeback for the Patriots, who started the 4th quarter down 10 points against what was supposed to be the top defense in the league. On the Patriots two 4th quarter touchdown drives, the Seahawks defense looked a bit pedestrian and ordinary as they led Brady and Edelman basically have their way down the football field. Still, the real MVP of that game is Carroll for calling that dumbass play.
The only bright side is that poor Nationwide Insurance kid wasn’t alive to see that awful play call, because he died in an accident, depressing everyone watching the Super Bowl.
Next: Positions the Steelers could go in Round 1 of Draft
More from Still Curtain
- Steelers news: Rashard Mendenhall calls out Big Ben, Brian Flores interviews for HC job, and more
- Steelers play it safe in recent 2023 NFL mock draft
- Kenny Pickett gets his guy in latest Steelers mock draft with trades
- Steelers face potentially dark reality if Matt Canada doesn’t pan out
- Senior Bowl sleepers the Steelers must have on their radar