Special Teams: Josh Scobee
If I’m being honest I don’t have a whole lot of analysis for you on this one. Scobee simply has to convert on his field goal attempts.
In case you missed it, Scobee shanked two kicks in the first half that were relatively easy shots:
Had Scobee connected, the complexion of the game would have changed and Pittsburgh’s strategy in the second half may have been much different.
The Steelers have already gone through two kickers this year. They may be the most expendable pieces on the roster, so Scobee can’t afford to go 2/4 and expect to stick around for very long.
More from Still Curtain
- Mel Kiper Jr. makes predictable pick for Steelers in first NFL mock draft
- Steelers news: Brian Flores odds to land HC job, no projected compensatory picks, and more
- Why Jordan Addison to the Steelers is a good idea
- 4 reasons Steelers would have been embarrassed in the NFL playoffs
- The easiest cut the Pittsburgh Steelers will make in 2023